Skip to main content

The mystery city: CLUE 2!!

I hope you are ready to play this game again because here you have a new photograph and clue. Game on!

Clue 1. Where the bloody hell are you?
Clue 2. The only place where you can find a Tasmanian Devil in the wild

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I´ve been thinking about it and my last option was The Tasmanian Island, but, apart of evident, I´m not sure the City which I have to find. Chao, Chao.

    ps: I´ll be waiting for the next clue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everybody!

    Let me try again! Hobart????? You can visit "The Tasmanian Devil Conservation Park" just one hour from Hobart...
    I was there 7 years ago and It's really Wonderful!
    Manoli

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SMART GOAL SETTING AND LANGUAGE LEARNING HABITS

Why learning a language is a daily commitment. 7 ways to develop good habits in language learning. How to set SMART goals in language learning . 7 Ways to Develop Good Language Learning Habits from Transparent Language, Inc. Top ten reasons to learn a language. Fawlty Towers  (tv series). Top ten Fawlty Towers moments (watchmojo.com video) Hilarious!!!

LAST-MINUTE RESOURCES AND TIPS FOR C1 ENGLISH TESTS

Are you only days away from taking a B2/C1 English test? These links, tips and resources might help you make the most of your last-minute revision time: Last-minute resources and tips for C1 English tests

HISTORY OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE

History of the English Language Roman Britain Roman Britain timeline History of English podcast Online etymology dictionary The History of English in 10 minutes (with English subtitles): HORRIBLE HISTORIES videos. Horrible Histories is a series of illustrated history books and a British children's sketch comedy television series that shows you the sides of histoy they don't teach at school. The names for the different historical periods are Ruthless Romans, Smashing Saxons, Stormin' Normans, Terrible Tudors, Vicious Vikings, and so on. You'll find yourself laughing into stitches!!! Horrible Histories: The Anglo-Saxon report Horrible Histories: Anglo-Saxon language Horrible Histories: Historical Masterchef Saxons Horrible Histories: Words we get from the Vikings Horrible Histories: The Viking song Horrible Histories: Normonolopy Horrible Histories: The Roman invasion of Britain report