Skip to main content

Regrets, I've had a few

Today's post:
  • Start with Frank Sinatra and his song "My Way" (regrets I've had a few... I did it my way).


  • Practise gramamar: Wishes and regrets
Exercise 1
Exercise 2
Exercise 3
Exercise 4
Exercise 5
  • video with situations in context (it might help you understand the different uses of I wish. Worth trying)
  • listen to a man thinking about regrets and what advice he might give to younger people.

Comments

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BK3VbQV2csA

    A cover by Sid Vicious

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my God! I laughed a lot during the song but the ending took me completely by surprise.
    Thank you, Víctor. I'll be waiting for more commments.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SMART GOAL SETTING AND LANGUAGE LEARNING HABITS

Why learning a language is a daily commitment. 7 ways to develop good habits in language learning. How to set SMART goals in language learning . 7 Ways to Develop Good Language Learning Habits from Transparent Language, Inc. Top ten reasons to learn a language. Fawlty Towers  (tv series). Top ten Fawlty Towers moments (watchmojo.com video) Hilarious!!!

LAST-MINUTE RESOURCES AND TIPS FOR C1 ENGLISH TESTS

Are you only days away from taking a B2/C1 English test? These links, tips and resources might help you make the most of your last-minute revision time: Last-minute resources and tips for C1 English tests

HISTORY OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE

History of the English Language Roman Britain Roman Britain timeline History of English podcast Online etymology dictionary The History of English in 10 minutes (with English subtitles): HORRIBLE HISTORIES videos. Horrible Histories is a series of illustrated history books and a British children's sketch comedy television series that shows you the sides of histoy they don't teach at school. The names for the different historical periods are Ruthless Romans, Smashing Saxons, Stormin' Normans, Terrible Tudors, Vicious Vikings, and so on. You'll find yourself laughing into stitches!!! Horrible Histories: The Anglo-Saxon report Horrible Histories: Anglo-Saxon language Horrible Histories: Historical Masterchef Saxons Horrible Histories: Words we get from the Vikings Horrible Histories: The Viking song Horrible Histories: Normonolopy Horrible Histories: The Roman invasion of Britain report