Skip to main content

REMEMBER THIS

After Patrick shows up at Sally's apartment to "save" her from an imaginary spider at three in the morning, they both remember how they first met at a Susan's office party. Their versions differ slightly, as Sally's memory ends with her in Patrick's arms and Patrick's memory ending with a drunk Sally and him kissing to the Spiderman theme. At the end, Sally and Patrick decide to stop spending so much time together, as nothing will come of it. (Sorry about the subtitles)

Coupling post on Nov. 2009

Comments

  1. Hello! I'm an old student of yours and I just wanted to say that from time to time I check out your blog, and I am really pleased to see Coupling in it! This show is brilliant, I love it! Who could have said that Steven Moffat had a comical side... I especially love Richard Coyle's Jeff. Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, old student of mine. Now I'm wondering who you might be...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SMART GOAL SETTING AND LANGUAGE LEARNING HABITS

Why learning a language is a daily commitment. 7 ways to develop good habits in language learning. How to set SMART goals in language learning . 7 Ways to Develop Good Language Learning Habits from Transparent Language, Inc. Top ten reasons to learn a language. Fawlty Towers  (tv series). Top ten Fawlty Towers moments (watchmojo.com video) Hilarious!!!

LAST-MINUTE RESOURCES AND TIPS FOR C1 ENGLISH TESTS

Are you only days away from taking a B2/C1 English test? These links, tips and resources might help you make the most of your last-minute revision time: Last-minute resources and tips for C1 English tests

HISTORY OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE

History of the English Language Roman Britain Roman Britain timeline History of English podcast Online etymology dictionary The History of English in 10 minutes (with English subtitles): HORRIBLE HISTORIES videos. Horrible Histories is a series of illustrated history books and a British children's sketch comedy television series that shows you the sides of histoy they don't teach at school. The names for the different historical periods are Ruthless Romans, Smashing Saxons, Stormin' Normans, Terrible Tudors, Vicious Vikings, and so on. You'll find yourself laughing into stitches!!! Horrible Histories: The Anglo-Saxon report Horrible Histories: Anglo-Saxon language Horrible Histories: Historical Masterchef Saxons Horrible Histories: Words we get from the Vikings Horrible Histories: The Viking song Horrible Histories: Normonolopy Horrible Histories: The Roman invasion of Britain report